Weston-on-Trent Village Hall
The Village Hall is located in the centre of the village at the junction of Main Street and Trent Lane. There are facilities for the less mobile including a lift and our toilets include a baby-changing station. The hall was improved and extended in 2003 with the aid of a Lottery grant and is a registered charity (number 520532) managed by a committee of both elected members and of members of the organisations who regularly use the village hall.
There are two rooms available for rent, both have disabled access and can be used by different groups at the same time:
- The Upstairs room is suitable for meetings and events of up to 20 people, it has a hearing loop installed and a small kitchen.
- The Main Hall has an excellent dance floor and is more suitable for parties, larger meetings, activities or events. The main kitchen is adjacent with all necessary catering facilities and a large serving hatch through to the hall.
- Both rooms have a hearing loop.
- There is a good sized car park opposite the hall, to the right of the entrance.
- Wireless Broadband is available in both meeting rooms.
Address and Directions
47 Main Street, Weston-upon-Trent, Derby, DE72 2BL.
Being just 7 miles South of Derby, we are easy to reach from the A50 (Sign-posted from Chellaston to Swarkeston on A5132) or from the A6 via Aston-on-Trent or Shardlow. For SatNavs, we are at the centre of Postcode DE72 2BL.