Weston-on-Trent Village Hall is located in the centre of Weston-on-Trent at the junction of Main Street and Trent Lane. There are facilities for the less mobile including a lift and our toilets include a baby-changing station.
The village hall is a registered charity (number 520532) managed by a committee of both elected members and members of the groups who regularly use the village hall.
There are two rooms available for rent, both have disabled access and can be used by different groups at the same time:
- The Upstairs room is suitable for meetings and events of up to 25 people, it has a hearing loop installed and a small kitchen.
- The Main Hall has an excellent dance floor and is more suitable for parties, larger meetings, activities or events. The main kitchen is adjacent with all necessary catering facilities and a large serving hatch through to the hall.
- There is a good sized car park opposite the hall, to the right of the entrance. Please use this to reduce road congestion.
- Fast Wireless Broadband is available in both meeting rooms.
- A stage can be set-up for a small charge, please ask.
47 Main Street, Weston-upon-Trent, Derby, DE72 2BL. We are just 7 miles south of Derby, we are easy to reach from the A50 (Sign-posted from Chellaston to Swarkeston on A5132) or from the A6 via Aston-on-Trent or Shardlow. For SatNavs, we are at the centre of Postcode DE72 2BL. Tel : 07531186396